We can thank Erica’s Sweet Tooth for today’s post! Would you ever guess that these Chocolate Brownie Bits are topped with Strawberries (covered in frosting to make them look like Christmas Trees)? To make these delicious trees, you will need:
- Your favorite brownie recipe, halved
- Batch of pipeable frosting
- 24 small-medium strawberries
- Yellow fondant or star-shaped sprinkles
- Small ball shaped candy decorations
- Disco dust (if you have it)
For full instructions, click here or the image above 🙂
Whenever I think of Halloween, I think of “The Nightmare Before Christmas.” Every year I ask myself, is it a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie? I’ve decided that it is both. After my string of Halloween posts I figure why not start my Christmas theme (I know, I’m totally skipping Thanksgiving, but I’ll come back to it!).
What themes do you want to see next?